- The ice water systems will be in 20-foot or 40-foot ISO containers turnkey preinstalled. This depends on the required capacity, which is available from 60 m³ to 450 m³ of ice water per day.
- The most common fresh water temperatures are +20°C in temperate climates, +30°C in hot regions and +45°C in tropical areas.
- KTI Ice Water Chiller Plants are the most energy-efficient models on the market.
- KTI Ice Water Chiller Plants produce ice water with Temperatures close to 0°C.
- KTI Ice Water Chiller Plants are equipped with a separate ice water pool .
- KTI Ice Water Chiller Plants cool water even with very high inlet temperatures from 45°C .
- KTI Ice Water Chiller Plants come preinstalled and are taken very quickly in operation .
It would not make technical and economic sense to work with hot water here and at the same time to cool at another place.
|60 - 440 m³ per day in a container
|Water outlet temperature
|0 - 1 °C
|Water inlet temperature
|20 - 45 °C
|Ammonia (NH3), Freon (R404A, R449A, etc.)
|CE, CSA, UL compliant; others possible
|Screw compressor / piston compressor, semi-hermetic / open
|water cooled, air cooled
|Shell and tube evaporator (copper), plate heat exchanger (stainless steel)
|Flooded in pump or gravity mode, dry expansion.
|50 or 60 Hz, special voltage possible
|20-foot / 40-foot container, air-conditioned, optional insulated or frame installation
|Siemens PLC, color touch screen