- Automatic loading
- Manual discharge
- Insulated ice storage with cooling room
- Mobile 40-ft container
- Integrated discharge screw conveyors
- Power generator optional
Semi-automatic for automatic loading and manual discharge for 22 and 26 tons of storage capacity
The insulated storage room, levelling screw and the air cooler for the storage cooling are completely installed inside of a 40-ft. container. It is the economic version for storing the original crisp KTI flake ice (average density: 550 kg/m3). It can be handled and transported with standard trailers – this means it can be taken to any other place later on, if required.
Each semi-automatic ice storage MIS 22 & 26 sa consists of the following main components
- 40-ft. standard container (painted white outside) with access door, inspection window, non-skid floor and light fixtures.
The walls, floor and ceiling are insulated with 60 mm PUR (polyurethane) foam panels, both sides covered with coated sheet metal.
- Refrigeration equipment including compressor, condenser, air-cooler
- Control board for refrigeration and ice handling equipment
- Open-type leveling screw conveyor – galvanized
- Bin-O-Matic level control switch for ice storage
- Open-trough discharge screw conveyor with 4 openings and protection grid
- Removable and insulated front wall inside ice storage
- Opening in the ceiling for ice inlet, size made according to the ice plant
- All screw conveyors for levelling, discharge and delivery of the flake ice are supplied hot-dipped galvanised
- Second ice outlet of the discharge screw conveyor for bagging of ice or loading trucks etc.
- Ice blowing system for long distances and multi icing stations
- Ice weighing hoppers, weighing capacity 150 to 1200 kgs of ice
- Day tanks, storing 1 to 5 tons of ice for short periods of time
- Steel structure for supporting the ice storage
The ice delivery system (optional) consists of the following main components:
- Metering hopper between discharge and delivery screw conveyor
- Bin-O-Matic level control switch for metering hopper